Saturday 14 December 2013

Poem: You Were The One (From a man's point of view)

Today is a day of sunshine,
It is a day so bright,
It also is a sorrowful day,
And brings tears with delight,
You cared enough to come see,
how I am,
Although there is other reason
behind.
Sit my dear, sit with me, sit by my
side,
And if you care enough my dear,
Come closer and listen to my
heart,
I told you once,"You are the one"
and still I mean the same,
But my dear its all over now as
your thoughts had changed.
You will always remain special
my dear,
I'll remember you forever,
But never will your shadow
touch the present my dear,
And your trials to be back will be
in vain.
You had to go but not by your
choice,
That's what matters to me I
guess,
It was a storm of a kind that took
you away,
That was enough for me to stay
alive.
Now you are here with a little
one by your side,
My words can't express, how
happy I am,
But to see you in pain is
horrifying too,
And I wish we could be together
again.
Go my dear and help your little
one
To live the life of freedom which
you couldn't get.
One small request still remains
my dear, please do forget
That we ever met.
This little sweetheart won't
understand,
What we have gone through,
And will be embarrassed to
know,
Her mother doesn't love the one
she is married to.



Love
Dharitri

No comments:

Post a Comment