Saturday 14 December 2013

Poem: The Last Call (In memory of Ajay, a friend, who is no more in this world now)

You will never call again, Should I be forgiven for such a mistake? I can still hear it ringing, And still regretting.. I was very upset that day, I cannot remember the reason though, Shouldn't I have called you back? If might had some urgent work or just had to say 'hello!' Now that you are gone to never return, I wish I could tell you,how much I want to hear your voice, I can still hear it ringing, And still regretting.. I heard from a friend, how unfair God had been to you, For reason, best known to Him, May your loved ones, have the strength to live, And may your soul be smiling.. Can I ever forgive myself though, For your call which I had not received, I can still hear it ringing, And still regretting..



Love
Dharitri
Written on 29-03-2013
Sorry Ajay, I didn't pick your call that day..

No comments:

Post a Comment