Friday 13 December 2013

Poem: He is there somewhere..

The kindness in my heart,
The air that I am breathing,
The oxygen that has in it,
Is a proof that You are there..
The stars that blinking,
The power to see it with my eyes,
Feel the sparkle with my heart,
And save it in my mind,
Whispers to me that You are there somewhere..
The chill that my skin is feeling,
The shiver which comes along,
That sudden memory of those warm arms which is making me smile,
Are things which only You could bring..
The belief that this evening is turning into a night,
The faith that it will be morning again,
The hope that whatever it is now, Finally everything will be like what I dream,
Which keeps me alive,
Confirms me, You are there..
But I am not sure who you are, how you look..
People here just call u God..




Love
Dharitri

No comments:

Post a Comment