Saturday 14 December 2013

Poem: The Betrayer Shadow

The black shadow in and around me,
I want to get rid of it badly,
But here it comes again,
And shatters me into broken pieces.
These pieces I had collected and united long ago,
And had erased all the memories which needed to go,
Still, I become the same when this shadow appear..
Shadow of a long lost deceiver,
Who had turned me into a stone,
Also made it sure to hammer it down before he would go.
Here, I am again curling up on the floor,
Tears all over the face which should have been shadded years ago.
The shadow haunts my dreams and scares me,
It appears in every loved one's face whenever there is chance or so.
It makes me hate and run for my life from every loving soul I meet,
And I fall again with empty ends and hurt knees.
I want you to die,
I want you go and let me move on,
I can't afford to lose those smiling faces,
Who makes me feel alive..
Its enough now, I don't deserve your presence,
I want to forget you, you my betrayer shadow..




Love
Dharitri

No comments:

Post a Comment