Saturday 14 December 2013

Poem: She said she is happy! (dream after my granny expired)

I see her sitting on a bed, In the middle of a room, In plain white clothes like she liked. Starts to speak with her voice so soft, "Go to your home and tell everyone that I am in no more pain, Instead I am very happy and God Himself has brought me here, Tell them to not worry about me as I am better than I ever was, Just tell them that life moves on, And they too need to do so." I am on my way back now and everywhere I see the dead, Some suffering, some in pain and some trying to attack me too, I am running so fast as I can, But not reaching my destination. I hit something or something hit me, I fell on the ground. I find myself on my bed and its morning. That was a dream and she was my granny, She said she is happy! She said she is happy!



Love
Dharitri
Written on 04-11-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment