Saturday 14 December 2013

A post thinking about Nirbhaya (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Delhi_gang_rape)

No more updates about her. She is dead. Next can be me or anyone.. When there is an intruder at my home, who protects me? My father and my brother. When my father is angry with me, who comes forward to share the punishment? My brother.. When brother gets angry with me, who comes to take my side? My father.. When whole family goes against me, who comes to be by my side and support? My boyfriend.. And there are also my friends who are boys, who has helped me all my life without any selfish motives.. When Men are so nice and they feel us protected, why the same men cannot promise themselves to protect every girl who is in need. Please guys respect women.. U have physical strength.. Please support the girl beside u who is humiliated by a man standing by your side in a bus, or in the street or in a train.. You know u r strong.. Use your strength to help not to rape.. I don't say u have to regard every girl as your sister but remember she is a woman..she gives life.. she is life..



Love
Dharitri
Written on 29-12-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment