Monday 6 January 2014

POEM: The Eagle Way

I am an eagle, Not meant to be chained, Meant to fly, Killing all embarrassments, Fighting all insecurities, Making all uncertainties bow, But why is it happening now? That my claw feels chained and wings at rest, Though my eyes are pointed to where it is destined.
This craving for where I want to fly, Is eating my soul inside, I am certain its not safe there, Still the stubborn heart wants to try. This fire inside the heart wants to face, A few seconds of heart ache, Although it may bring death at that very moment. It thinks if somehow everything, Turns out to be something different, Like the eagle heart is hoping, If the fire I see from so far, Is actually a river of golden water, What if it turns out to be the heaven, I had longed for since long. I look at this chain and want to break free now, This may bring a few seconds of disappointment, But certainly an end to my curiosity,
And this pain I can't explain! Its rare, that I have taken so long to take off, And whenever I did, It brought a change for life..



Love

Dharitri
06-01-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment